Cooking Steps (3:45 – 4:15 cooking time)
- Place ribs “meat” side down or “bone” side up and proceed to slice the membrane down the center of each bone
- Rub in mustard “slather” sauce
- Rub in Taeger brand “Sweet Rub” seasoning (or substitute your preferred seasoning)
- Grab a beer and rest for 30 minutes
- Prepare the unit for smoking, place ribs on the grill, and smoke for 60 minutes
- Adjust grill to 275°, grab a beer, and cook for 60 minutes
- Wrap in foil, grab another beer, and rest for 30-45 minutes
- Open foil and check for the meat to have pulled back from the bone
- Apply “glaze” and cook until glaze is set (at 275° approximately 15-30 minutes)
- Once glaze is set spray with apple juice and cook 15 minutes
- Remove ribs from the grill, brush in honey, sprinkle on brown sugar, and rest 15 minutes
- Slice ribs, place on serving tray, and enjoy!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!